“Universal International Business, LLC”, is a bilingual (English/Spanish) engineering company with many years in the air conditioning market specializing in the supply, installation, training and service of equipment and systems of air conditioning: Commercial Applied, Centrifugal Chillers & Air Cooled Chillers, and Controls Specialist for BAS and Spare Parts in HVAC-R and IAQ Products.
With our business partners we cover the markets of South America and many States in the United State of America.
Deliver innovative HVAC solutions to our clients in a manner that earns their trust, and to be the best and most complete HVAC-R-IAQ supplier of equipments, spare parts, training, web controls, consulting, technical support and service contracts for applied air conditioning, refrigeration and indoor air quality systems such as chilled water and direct expansion units for hospitals, training centers, offices buildings, schools, clinics, manufacturing industries, pharmaceutical companies, commercial building, mall centers, computers rooms, broadcasting facilities, telecommunications, food industries, based on our skill , our working force and our strategic partnerships.
“Universal International Business, LLC”, in a short time we shall become the best choice for the integration via the new protocol BaCnet open web controls for a given system with many central and single equipments such as chillers with scroll, screw, centrifugals compressors, air handling units, fan coils, evaporators, condenser units, pumps and others for the markets in the area of South America and many principal States in the United State of America.
We aim at becoming a preferred contractor of engineering and main supplier of equipments, spare parts, services, training, consulting in the HVAC-IAQ industry, hallmarked for excellence and reliability.
• Deal honorably with our clients, our employees, and our suppliers
• Deliver fast response, quality service, and innovative solutions by a staff that is trained and fully knowledgeable in our field.
• Always fulfill our commitments
• Treat everyone with courtesy, respect, and dignity
• Be good stewards of our clients' money and our company's resources
• Operate our business in a responsible and profitable manner to ensure the continued growth and financial future of the company.
• Create a teamwork atmosphere that is positive and fun and that encourages all employees to stretch to their full potential